Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Checkings

As the K11 was lifted, I did some checking to it again.


My toe angle is still wrong and it eats the inner section of the front tires badly. I should fix this asap and I do hope I am able to it within few weeks. I'm not so pleased for this especially when this tire size (195/45R15) is not easily available from this backwater called Finland.



My brakes shake a bit so I checked the disk surface. There are a lot of visible hints of stuck particles on the disk, thus explaining the phenomena. I'll try to arrange brake service day asap too. The pedal feels soft and weak anyway, indicating for bad fluids.

Bad Picture. I try to get another one.

The Cusco suspension kit is still kinda fresh :) That is nice to know, especially when the cops in Turku had something to say about my rides height XD I'll explain it latter in separate entry.



Otherwise, the car seems to be in mint condition. Especially after changing the timing chain tensioner. The entry of it is under construction and will be published soon. Stay tuned :)

Looks like my laptop is ready from the self tests. I'll shut it down and wish good night for all the internetz in sleeping time zones. :)

おやすみなさい!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment